“Why Use a Recruiter or Recruiting Firm?
Work with recruiting professionals that have the expertise…an effective recruiter will:
- Spend time understanding the client’s job description, culture and organization to insure they have the right candidate.
- Focus their attention and direct their efforts to your job openings, generating qualified candidates more efficiently.
- Find the “needle in the haystack” by networking into organizations to find the “passive candidate” market.
- Go far beyond the customary process of finding candidates through job boards or advertising; cold call recruiting and networking is what they do best.
- Pre-qualify candidates, saving you time and increasing the effectiveness of your hiring process.
- Typically present 3-5 qualified candidates saving you the time of filtering through a pile of resumes especially in today’s economic market.
- Insure a fast, efficient and effective process to get you the right hires.
- Market the sizzle of your company while networking with prospective candidates.
- Keep you up to date on the recruitment process and give you feedback from the marketplace on issues arising during the search.
- Provide a confidential search if the company does not want to “go public” with the position.
- With the high demands of the HR departments, HR professionals do not always have the time to maintain an external professional network that can often result in qualified candidates; this is just one of the benefits of an HR department using a recruiter. Networking is an expertise that recruiters perform on a daily basis!
Why use a headhunter? Recruiters are there to assist you with all phases of the job search and will:
- Take a complete job order and perform an in-depth interview with you and/or the hiring managers regarding the position, current team and ideal candidate.
- Source (both active and passive) candidates.
- Screen and present qualified candidates for interviews.
- Prepare you for the interview and provide information on the candidate in addition to their resume (current salary, vacation, benefits, etc.).
- Prepare the candidate for the interview with information on the position and your company.
- Follow up with both parties and provide feedback.
- Check references.
- Negotiate an offer and act as a liaison to answer difficult/uncomfortable questions (e.g. previous vacation time planned, financial package, relocation package, multiple offers, resignation, counteroffers, etc.).
- Work hard to insure that the offer will result in an acceptance!
- Providing your HR department or business with information on how to use a recruiter or headhunter more effectively is one of the goals of Recruiters Connection.”